Get a Nexar dash cam
1. Recorded evidence in case of an accidentBeing a good driver isn’t always enough and the road can be full of surprises that are beyond your control. With Nexar, you’re prepared for whatever comes your way - when you catch everything on your dash cam, you have the evidence you need to file a valid insurance claim and cover your losses.Start recording with Nexar
2. Easily submit insurance claims at the tap of a buttonSubmitting an insurance claim is a hassle and can take up your entire day. Even if you have a dash cam, downloading the video from the SD card can be a real issue. With Nexar, you can immediately view the video on your phone and submit a claim to your insurance provider with a single tap.Cover your drive with Nexar
3. Safekeeping of memories and surprising eventsWhether you’re on a family road trip or just driving along when a family of ducks crosses your way, some memories you’ll just want to cherish forever, and most likely – share immediately. With a dash cam that also uploads your recordings to your phone, you’ll be able to easily send or post your driving videos (without having to stop the dash cam or disconnect it).Watch your driving on your phone in real time with Nexar
4. Smart app, smart drivingWe live in a technological world, why not make the most of it? Nexar gives you a smart driving experience by offering extra features that you won’t find with any other dash cam. By using your smartphone’s sensors to identify impact when an accident occurs, Nexar automatically saves a recording of the event to your app and to the cloud. You can also use the Nexar app to manually save clips of any part of your drive, generate insurance reports, and even ask Siri to remind you where you parked your car.Start using Siri to find your car
5. Nexar has your back, anytime & anywhereDon’t let angry, reckless drivers bully you into letting them off the hook. Some drivers tend to get away with their dangerous acts by intimidating those who call them out. Not anymore. Thanks to the Nexar app, you can show them they’ve been caught on camera - on the spot, in real time - so there’s nothing left to argue about.